basement

basement
Caleb and Shad and sheetrock

basement

basement
before

basement

basement
before

basement

basement
before

Nov 4, 2008

Well....we're up and running. Baby step after baby step I'm trying to get the hang of this blogging thing. Here are some Halloween pics of Kelsey. I want to also get up some favorite family pictures we have as well as some pics of our recent weekend at Island Park. If you see something that will help me along in this whole affair please let me know how to fix it and if not hang in there while I'm on this technology learning curve. Yeah...

2 comments:

M said...

Yeah!!! You're blogging! Welcome to the wonderful world of blog. I have so much fun and I'm sure you'll soon learn to love it as well. Can't wait to see all you do:)

bird clan said...

hey awesome... i decided to add our blog to yours... i am not so good at keeping up either..

Lunch Break

Lunch Break

There's Fish in These Here Parts

There's Fish in These Here Parts

Yee Ha

Yee Ha

On the ATV Trail with Papa

On the ATV Trail with Papa

Guys Fishing Trip

Guys Fishing Trip
Nice Brown

Kelsey and Taylor's Halloween Fun

Kelsey and Taylor's Halloween Fun
"super model."

more fun from kels and tay!

more fun from kels and tay!
ta da!

the fun continues...

the fun continues...

A Fairy ...gasp!!

A Fairy ...gasp!!